Sunday, January 23, 2011

The world is trending all around you

My friends at Adland just Tweeted, "'Social media gurus' who haven't used http://trendsmap.com/ yet should be stripped of their ranks."

Although I would hardly call myself a "guru", I also don't want to be stripped on such a cold day.

So I checked it out:

Click for larger image.

So, it's basically a geographical representation of Twitter trends. And if I look at my part of the world, today is all about windchill:

Click for larger image.

And, of course, you can follow the global trends. "Sexism", is apparently big right now in Europe, and also in Africa:


Sexists, however, are everywhere except South America and Asia:

You know the drill.

The fun part for me, though, is watching the cloud move in real time. And seeing just how obsessed American football fans are on a Sunday:


Have a good one. And stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment