Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christina Hendricks celebrates Christmas with a product placement


I assume it's a "double"

According to Celebuzz: "Christina Hendricks celebrates with Johnnie Walker at her annual holiday party at a private residence on December 10, 2011 in Los Angeles, California."

No subtlety here. But it's also the perfect storm of booze, boobs and branding.

Buzzfeeder Gavon Laessig said, "It's as though two examples of perfection were dropped into the Large Hadron Collider and smooshed into one giant wad of perfection. We've discovered the Higgs Bosom. Why, yes, Christina Hendricks…I would love some scotch."

Me, I just can't wait for Mad Men to come back. But perhaps a stiff drink would get me through...






More pics here.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I've just stumbled across your blog. Exactly what I'm looking for as a student of advertising.

    I can't wait for Mad Men either, three months is too long of a wait. I might just start watching them all again to get ready!

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is beauty in proportionality. she ain't proportional...

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what anonymous poster? Women come in different shapes and sizes, and this woman is beautiful without a doubt.

    ReplyDelete