Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Savage's "Santorum" gag keeps giving and giving

I was trying really hard not to post a poopy Rick Santorum post today.



I saw this headline, and I abstained.

I read his comments about how contraception is "not OK, because it's a license to do things in the sexual realm that is counter to how things are supposed to be... They're supposed to be within marriage, for purposes that are, yes, conjugal... but also procreative." Which is stupid, but just shows people how completely out of touch he is.

But then this happened:



That's right. It's a Mitt Romney lookalike shooting something that's supposed to be "mud" at a Santorum standee, but ends up looking much more like...


And this is an official ad, approved and posted by Santorum.

As George Takei would say, "Oh, My!"

No comments:

Post a Comment