Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Craigslist post, or STI PSA?

Click to view.

It could be either. Check it out online while it lasts.

Text reads:

We met at Byrne's Pub on St. Patrick's Day - m4w - 27 (Columbus, OH)
Date: 2012-05-15, 8:52PM EDTReply to: crdkf-3017985583@pers.craigslist.org


We met at Byrne's Pub on St. Patrick's Day. You are a redhead that was wearing a white full length dress. I was in a white tshirt and black Utilikilt. We were both pretty drunk and hit it off immediately. You came back to my place with me around 6. I didn't have any condoms, but you didn't care. We had a great time before your friends called looking for you and we went back to the bar. You left shortly thereafter and we never traded numbers.
You gave me herpes. I hope you're proud of yourself.
  • Location: Columbus, OH
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 3017985583

The thing is, I have seriously considered trying to pitch a similar idea to clients, but they don't tend to like to intentionally break terms of use.

No comments:

Post a Comment