Thursday, March 7, 2013

"Filthy" floor cleaner ads should have stayed away from sex


The Thai ad industry is known for being "out there", so this series by Hakuhodo is not much of a surprise. The idea of a floor so clean, it reflects corruption and nastiness is interesting and kind of fun. 

Above, a politician takes graft. Below, a drug dealer has his gun ready. You can full-size versions at Ads of The World.


This last one, though, is a bad choice. Who wants their brand associated with child prostitution? Especially in a place where sex-trafficking is rampant? The reflection up her skirt is unsettling as well. 


I really wish the campaign had stuck to cartoonish "bad guys". Now I just feel like I need to be cleansed, too...

2 comments:

  1. Excellent idea for floor cleaning. I will also try this. Thanks for sharing. I really love new and unique ideas.
    Carpet Cleaning Waxahachie TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes these ads must be about cleaning products nothing else.. I hope for some good cleaning ads in future.
    bond cleaning sydney

    ReplyDelete