It's an old joke: The white woman with a white husband has a Black baby. It's the punchline of a joke that goes way back in time, and it's awful.
In this case, it's used as a sight gag in a Norwegian ad for Jarlsberg cheese, by TRY/APT, Oslo. As Joe La Pompe points out, the overall ad concept is unoriginal, as it is suspiciously similar to a French paper ad that won a Bronze Lion at Cannes just last year.
The French ad used the comparison of "this is inferior to that" in a comical and fairly harmless way. Now let's look at the same gag in the Norwegian spot:
Jarlsberg is to other cheeses as:
- Football (Soccer) is to Vacuous American Entertainment Shows
- Proper Funeral Attire is to Inappropriate Party Attire
- A Formal Caregiver is to a Male Stripper
- A Nursing Home is to a Mental Hospital
- A White Husband is to an Affair with a Black Man
Enough with the racist jokes, already. This is the 21st Century. Playing on white fears of Black sexuality is old, and it's harmful.