Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Lou Reed/Metallica poster banned from London Underground

It must feel like the good old days for Lou, being banned for being too "street".



Animal's Marina Galperina reports that posters depicting the cover of the new Lou/Metallica album, Lulu, have been banished from the Tube. Not for the armless and nippless bust, mind you, but for featuring lettering that looks too much like graffiti.

This can be nothing but good publicity for the album, to be released this Halloween.

So far, I'm not sure it's sounding like a great combination of talents:

3 comments:

  1. > like graffiti.

    blood - someone dipped their finger in blood and wrote on the photo. ior strawberry jam.

    I-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I got that Anon. I was referring to the official reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so the officials think that 'graffiti begets grafitti'? :-)

    I-)

    ReplyDelete