Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Pizza Burger wants you to eat one for all those who couldn't

Via campaign site

Cheeseburgers and pizza are my two favourite foods in the world. But not together. That would be an abomination.

Boston Pizza disagrees:



It's an amusing campaign, by Taxi Canada. But I can't help but be a little uneasy when I think of all the people in the world who still can't indulge in this kind of Epic Meal Time kind of thing. I guess that's the nature of our society, though. We keep looking for the most decadent food experience possible, just because we can.

But should we? That's up to you. And your digestive system, which might not be impressed if you throw one of these at it:

"Add gravy for $1.65"



2 comments:

  1. I absolutely feel ecstatic when I find articles relevant to my work and my subject.dairy queen job application

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly deserve a round of applause for your post and more specifically, your blog in general. Very high quality material.
    healthcare payer bpo

    ReplyDelete