Thursday, September 1, 2011

My fellow admen, this is why they hate us (again)

According to Agency Spy, this was the goodbye gift to two summer interns at digital agency R/GA:


Good Bye Interns from Leif on Vimeo.

And here I thought Mad Men was historical fiction, and that we now worked in an enlightened industry in which women are respected colleagues and clients rather than sexual playthings and passive eye candy.

But apparently I was wrong. So in that case, sweetheart, stop your yapping and go fix me a stiff drink.

(Previously in My fellow admen, this is why they hate us )

1 comment:

  1. Is the girl in the video the receptionist at the agency? Or another intern? Clearly, she's got a lot of "talent". With that hip action, and those boobs, she could land a job at ANY agency.

    And what's with the "the most handsomness"? What is that?!

    Idiots.

    ReplyDelete